Best Project Report on Employee Management System! You can download the Employee management System report from here. The Employee register is where you store all important information about your employees, such as name, address, telephone numbers, job title etc.
In addition, you can also register information about the employee’s qualifications, absences, activities, documents, notes and insert pictures of your employees.
Each employee has their own Employee card. This card consists of two components: the top half contains general information about the employee and the lower section consists of various tabs with more detailed information. To register a new employee you simply click New.
See More Project Reports:
In the top half of the Employee card, you enter details such as Employee ID, Initials, First name, Middle name, and Surname. If the employee is linked to a Project, select the appropriate project from the drop-down list.
- Intuitive web interface
- Support for most MySQL features:
- Browse and drop databases, tables, views, fields, and indexes
- create, copy, drop, rename and alter databases, tables, fields, and indexes
- maintenance server, databases, and tables, with proposals on server configuration
- Execute, edit and bookmark any SQL-statement, even batch-queries
- Manage MySQL user accounts and privileges
- Manage stored procedures and triggers
- Import data from CSV and SQL
- Export data to various formats: CSV, SQL, XML, PDF, ISO/IEC 26300 – OpenDocument Text and Spreadsheet, Word, LATEX, and others
- Administering multiple servers
- Creating graphics of your database layout in various formats
- Creating complex queries using Query-by-example (QBE)
- Searching globally in a database or a subset of it
- Transforming stored data into any format using a set of predefined functions, like displaying BLOB-data as image or download-link