The development of this Income Tax Returns processing made easy automated the entire process keeping in the view of database integration approach. User friendliness provided in this system with various controls provided by system Rich User Interface. This system makes the overall project much easy and flexible. It can be accessed over the internet. The user information files can be stored in the centralized database which can be maintained by the system.
- Administrator should have permissions to view and update the tax rates
- Administrator can able to view all the payers’ returns info
- Employs can edit their profile
- Employs could able to view payer’s returns forms and they can calculate payer’s taxes
- Employs can view current rates to prepare payers taxes
- Payers can edit their profile
- Payers can able to fill their income and expenditures info
- Payers can able to see their tax reports
He is the owner of the website. He should have rights to accept the registration of the TaxPayers based on their profile (unless the Customers should not able to login to the site). He should also have rights to add or delete customers from the site. He can view all the payers and employs. He can change tax rates and add employees.
These Taxpayers are authenticated to the website by providing the credentials which they got at the time of registration and they can log in to the site whenever the Administrator accepts his profile. The User authentication process is done through the Role Based Authentication.